Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Succulents Gallery



Spotlight on a local floral shop in San Francisco - Rose and Radish http://www.roseandradish.com/









I'm not really sure how I encountered their website, but perusing through it I found that this shop was very different from your regular florist. They carry modern floral arrangements and plants with an urban architectural feel to the designs.

I fell in love with their display of succulents in laminate cubes. I love the idea of using these as reception centerpieces for a twist on "typical" wedding decor and better yet, these are totally reuseable and can double as favors for the guests. Personalizing these, you can insert picks into the plant, personalize coasters, or add a personalized label under each planter.



























Succulents Gallery:








1 comment:

wedding dresses said...

Article is very interesting,thanks for your sharing.I will visit this site.And welcome to wedding dresses online shop.