Monday, February 06, 2006

Places to buy shoes for your wedding

I bought my shoes from Ebay, but www.myglassslipper.com sold the same one. They are made of satin and are from Vera Wang. They have a really cute pave rhinestone button on the side of the straps across the shoe and are extremely comfortable. With these shoes, I don't have to worry about my shoes making flopping noises because of the extra strap going across the shoe and I also don't have to worry about the shoe falling off in the middle of the wedding aisle. They are just high enough so that I can avoid alterations on my dress. I had the dress custom made to my measurements, but I thought I was going to be able to find 4" heels. Instead, these are 3.75".

These are called Echo or Glo Echo from Vera Wang...super cute!

If you go to www.myglassslipper.com, do check out their sale section. Sometimes they have great discounts and you can pick up an amazing deal on designer shoes -- for cheap!

I initially wanted another one from Vera Wang, called Easel. I was not able to find it anywhere and was even desperate enough to try to find a used pair in 5.5 --to my disappointment, I only found these in black at www.jildorshoes.com I know you're out there stuffed in a cramped box in someone's closet... come to me, I will cherish you!


















My favorite places to look for wedding shoes are:

www.myglassslipper.com
www.jildorshoes.com
www.nordstroms.com (they have a wedding section)
www.zappos.com
www.shoes.com
www.shoebuy.com
www.neimanmarcus.com
www.coloriffics.com

No comments: